Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here is What This is

Well I have decided it is time for me to begin a blog. Why would I decide this? I would have to say the number one reason would be to kill some time. I think at times my life can be interesting so I thought I might share some of the more interesting parts. I also have strong opinions on certain subjects that I feel the need to express. I honestly don't have any of plans to tell friends or family about this, I don't intend this to be an update about myself nor do I plan on including much personal information on it. I will add just enough to explain how I find myself in these situations, or why I might have strong opinions on certain subjects.
I am currently stationed in Afghanistan, I have a very exciting and fulfilling job. When describing events as they happen here I apologize in advance for being vague and using generalities but it is necessary with my current job. I will try to explain as much as I am able about the country and the current state of affairs over here, in my opinion of course. I welcome any questions or comments negative or otherwise. This is my first attempt at a blog so any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment